Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Received my Bead Soup !


This is the beautiful "Bead Soup" I received from my Bead Swap partner, Terri Gauthier.  It contains 3 styles of tibetan clay beads, ceramic birds, leather cord, heart focal, metal charms, Tierra Cast toggle, fish lobster claw, (it's SO cute!), pewter button, twisted glass, czech glass, lampwork, porcelain, white jade and round glass beads. I already have two pieces made and can't wait to get at more. Thank you so much Terri. Reveal on the 15th of April.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so pleased you liked your soup and that you already have things made. Fantastic! Me too! I may be able to make a 4th. But my creativity has been on hold...currently dealing with the loss of my cat, Iko. And then most recently the loss of my Brother. Can hardly wait to see what you've been making.
    Hugs
    Terri G.

    ReplyDelete